At SmartPoint Research, we are passionate about market research recruitment and we work hard in order to provide the highest quality respondents along with the best respondent show rates in the industry. Since 2007, we have expanded our recruitment and fieldwork services to include, focus group recruitment, in depth interview recruitment and online study recruitment.
We work with the world’s leading full service market research agencies to fulfill their marketing research recruitment needs. This support role has allowed us to formulate a fast, flexible and reliable recruitment process. We realize that in order for a research study to provide rich, actionable and insightful information, the market research participants must be highly articulate and recruited to specifications. Our high level of expertise in this field allows us to provide any observations of a specific target market based on past experiences at project onset. The field services and recruitment team follows all recruitment protocol as per our proven recruitment process and the qualitative recruitment standards put forth by the Marketing Research and Intelligence Association (MRIA) of which we are Gold Seal Members.
During the recruitment stage of a market research study, an assigned SmartPoint Research fieldwork services manager updates clients by maintaining transparent and consistent communication.
Focus Group Recruitment
- High quality: our recruiting team is comprised of highly trained professional recruiters who work on the same project from start to finish.
- Integrity: we submit to a central database of research participants maintained by the MRIA to provide fresh sample.
- Determined: we offer creative approaches for recruiting hard to reach audiences through the use of social media, blogging, networking and targeted telephone calls in addition to recruiting from our panel.
- Integrated: our focus group recruitment team is synergistic, responsive and solutions oriented.
- Experienced: we have successfully recruited high quality participants for hundreds of focus groups Canada-wide.
In Depth Interview Recruitment
- Flexible: we can accommodate clients’ and participant’s schedules in the various time zones across the country for in depth telephone interviews.
- Variety: our in depth interview recruitment includes recruiting gen-pop, business professionals and medical professionals such as nurses, pharmacists and specialists.
Recruitment for Online Qualitative Studies
- Technologically-savvy: we have the ability to conduct online study recruitment using proprietary online qualitative recruitment methods thus ensuring the respondents have the technological know-how to further participate in the qualitative online study (i.e. bulletin board, online focus group, etc.).
- Reach: we have experience with recruiting respondents from large cities to rural areas of the country.
- Custom: our online study recruitment process is tailored to fit our clients’ needs.