This year has been a very exciting one at SmartPoint Research!
We have expanded our team with Sam Rai joining us as Vice President. Along with this growth, we have added a brand new position to our Field Services team by bringing Mike Han onboard as a Field Services Assistant. This role has allowed our Project Coordinators and Project Managers to focus even more on fulfillment, quality and customer service for our market research offerings.
We are ready to conquer 2014 as we have raised our own expectations in regards to the quality, customer success and innovative offerings we are going to deliver.
Here are just a few things we have already planned for 2014:
- Becoming even more involved in the market research industry by sponsoring conferences such as Net Gain, attending the QRD Annual Conference, attending the Annual MRIA Conference in Saskatoon and much more!
- Continuing to focus on growing and incentivizing our panel making us the first company to offer incentives for answering (qualitative) screeners, which will increase our speed for filling qualitative studies. In 2013, we implemented more quality monitoring and tracking tools than ever before for our SmartPoint Research panel. These tools will be fine-tuned and refined as needed in 2014, aiding us in continuing to add value and quality to our services.
- Offering innovative solutions to qualitative research, including an online diary for homework exercises.
All of us at SmartPoint Research wish you the best for the holiday season and the year to come. Words cannot express how much we appreciate all of the support that we have received from our tight-knit family-style industry, since we have opened our doors in 2007, as we strive to continually support the industry that we love.
This year, we have given back to the community by supporting to a few charities that are close to our hearts:
- SmartPoint Research has supported at risk youth by sponsoring Splash 2013 organized by the Arts Umbrella.
- SmartPoint Research has supported families in need by a donation to Crabtree Corner.
- SmartPoint Research has supported animal rescue by a donation to Hope for Paws.